Fourth of July

 Um...whoops! I haven't posted since July. Here's a couple of new posts to make up for the couple of months I didn't post a ton. I know this is a little...late, but here's what we did for the Fourth of July!

The day started off pretty slow, but it turned out to be really fun. After lunch, we went to a carnival-thing in Coon Rapids (I think, and then we got ice cream at Coldstone! Here's a picture of Lily, Delaney, and me on a ride...

I got mint with oreos in it. Yum! After that, we came home and ate supper. Then we went night swimming! It was a really fun fourth of July. 

If you want to see my post about last Fourth of July, click on the link below.We did a BUNCH of fun things at Wild Mountain last year:

Life from a Beanbag: Happy Fourth!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?