Mondays and Matcha

 Happy Sunday!

Do you know why I'm sooo excited for Monday? We don't have school at all, since it's finally our spring break! Yay! Sadly, we still have to do a tiny bit. But not all of it! I also worked ahead in some school, so I won't have that much on Monday at all. Woohoo!

The rest of April is going to go by so fast! I wrote about it here. My aunt and cousin are also coming Thursday so we can have Easter together. I can't wait for this weekend! 

Today was also fun. I went to Caribou with a friend today and got a vanilla matcha latte (it was really yummy). I also split a half of a donut with Lily. 

That's all for now! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. See ya!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?