Cookie Baking Day/Christmas Weekend

 Hi again! How's your December weekend going? Ours is pretty busy. Yesterday we had our Cookie Baking Day...

Grammie came over yesterday morning at about 10:00am for Cookie Bake Day! Mom, Ella, Lily, Hattie, and I all worked a lot on a BUNCH of cookies. We made rolo turtles, peanut butter blossoms, lefsa, krumkake, biscotti, buckeyes, almond joys, butterfinger bars, and maybe more, I don't know. Can't wait until we can eat all of them at Christmas! Then later after supper we watched the Grinch.

The other thing that makes this weekend busy is Christmas on Dad's side! It's tomorrow at Nana's house. Actually, it's also Thanksgiving, too.

That's all for now. I'll try to post tomorrow, but I'm busy since you know, I have a Christmas celebration tomorrow. πŸ˜‰ See ya later!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?