Fondue Friday 2021!

 Happy Friday! Or should I say, Happy Fondue Friday? 

Anyways, if you didn't know this already, Fondue Friday (I named the day) is the day after Thanksgiving when the we decorate for Christmas and have fondue. This year's fondue dippers are raspberries, bananas, strawberries, dried apricots, pretzels, marshmallows, donuts, vanilla wafers, lemon cookies, and maybe more, I can't remember. Everyone also has a couple/ton of decorations to put in her/his room. Well, except for Ella. She already decorated most of her room, and I did her mini-tree for her and helped with a couple other things.

Oh, and for supper we got pizza, too. Yum!

This is kind of random, but if I sleep in Hattie's room again tonight, it'll be 4 weeks that I've slept in there.πŸ˜‚ Should I go one more night...or not?

Also, earlier today me, Ella, Mom, and Lily went shopping. We went to Walmart and Target, and also to Taco John's (for potato oles) and McDonald's (for fries and soda) in between. While we were there, we got an air fryer and a sodastream, plus some free samples of apple cider vinegar shampoo, more shampoo, etc. And a couple other things, too.

Ok, now I need to get back to decorating. We might also get to watch the Grinch soon. See ya later!


Oh, and here is a picture we took while we were decorating our tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?