HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! ❤️

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! 

Sorryyyy I know I haven't posted the retreat pics yet and it's been a week since we got back. But I can't get. Them. To. LOAD!! It's so annoying. ☹️

Today has been a pretty chill Mother's Day! For lunch we went out for egg rolls and egg foo young with my aunt and my grandparents, and for supper we're having chicken and shrimp hibachi. I have to leave in like forty five minutes for volleyball tho! It's kinda sad tho, bc then I have to leave on Mothers day. But then I get to see my friends at practice! 

Ohhh since were talking about volleyball guess what? We got a new volleyball net! Our old one was literally breaking SO MUCH! The net started ripping from the cord that connects from the two poles, and then it ripped all the way. I could actually spike the ball 😀

We opened up the pool a few weeks ago! I went swimming with Hattie but is was soo cold!! 

I have to leave in half an hour now! I'll try to post again soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

💖 three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?