Merry Christmas!!! (Part 2)

Hi again! If you haven't seen Merry Christmas!!! (Part 1) you should look at that before reading this. Anyways, here's what we did today!

~CHRISTMAS DAY~

(Picking up where I last left off)

When we got to Grammie's house, we all had leftovers for lunch. And of course, more cookies. An hour-ish later, the Backward Christmas started! The reason we call it the "Backward Christmas" is because instead of getting, we give! This year the charity was WorldVision. All of us split up into teams of 2 or 3. My team was Mom, Willow, and me. We had to find as many 10 dollar bills as we could to win. Once we got three, all of us "bought" a drink at the drink table. Finding 7 dollar bills got us each 5 yummy drinks. It was really fun! Then after all the dollar bills had been found, you used your "money" to pick out things to give to WorldVision. 

This afternoon was mostly just hanging around, millions of cookies and other treats, and some of us had a talent show. Ben won definitely won because of his tricking skills, but Aaliyah wasn't too far behind. And me? I don't really have a ton of gymnastic-y skills, so I did not win. I can do a pretty good plank though, I guess.

After supper (more delicious leftovers) we all starting winding down a little. I started yawning around 7:30 PM, so we left a lot earlier than yesterday. And...then I got here, changed into jammies, and started typing up a post. 


I'm getting really tired now, so that's the end of this post! See ya soon raccoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?