Thanksgiving Break!!!

 Thanksgiving break has started out great! Can't wait for 5 more days of no school...

I just got finished watching some Dude Perfect videos, and Mom, Ella, Hattie, and Luna are still watching them. 

This is a project I've been working on lately for Christmas decorating. I found a pattern for crocheted trees that I'm working on right now, and then once you crochet them you make a chain to hang them on. If you like crocheting here's the link! LoopTeeLoops: Christmas Tree Garland Pattern

So...when do you decorate for Christmas? We decorate the day after Thanksgiving, and have fondue that day, too. So watch for a post about it on Friday...

That's all for now! See ya later on my wonderful Thanksgiving break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?