Fun on Friday

 Happy Friday! Sorry I haven't posted in 12 days, and hope your November's been going well. 

Mine's been...kind of covid chaotic. Ella started to not feel so good a little while ago, Dad got a fever some nights ago, and then little while ago Lily didn't feel great either. Fortunately, they're all getting a lot better. Ben, Hattie, and I are the only ones who haven't felt sick, since Mom's a little iffy. 

I'm getting pretty excited for Thanksgiving. After all, it's in less than 2 weeks! And after Thanksgiving, it's Fondue Friday, when we decorate for winter and Christmas. I'm also getting excited for Thanksgiving break! School is going fine, but I'm always up for summer/thanksgiving/winter/spring breakπŸ™ƒ. I used to like school more, but after a hard and/or kind of boring history curriculum and math lessons, I don't enjoy it like I used to. 

I just got finished watching Toy Story 4. Dad chose it, and Hattie, Lily, him, and I were the only ones who watched it. Ben was on the computer most of the time, and Mom and Ella had disappeared. Speaking of watching things, this afternoon Mom, Ella, Hattie, Lily, and I all watched really funny shorts "performed" by Olaf, and after supper we showed them to Dad and Ben. 

Tonight marks the 7th night I've had a sleepover in Hattie's room! She keeps wanting me to sleepover (and over...), and it seems like I fall asleep pretty quick in there for some reason. Plus it's always nice to spend time with her.  

So... that's what I did here at my house. Can't wait for the weekend!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?