Well, here I am again! The last time I posted I said that Grammie, Mom, Ella, Aaliyah, Hattie, and I were going to IKEA, and we were there for like, 3 1/2 - 4 HOURS! It got a little kind of long after a while, but on the bright side, we got to stop at Kwik Trip for snacks (I shouldn't have eaten that cinnamon roll)!

So that was on Monday, right? On Tuesday (yesterday) I hung out with friends a lot and Night to Unite was also yesterday. I was with Adalay, Delaney, and Auden most of the time. It was pretty fun, and the orange creamsicle I had was really yummy (and sugary!)and good!). I don't really know what we'll do today (we might just hang around) but I'll post if we do!

P.S. This is sort of random, but what's your favorite animal or animals? Comment what it is! 

Catch you soon raccoon!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?