The Grand Adventure

 Every year Grammie and Papa take Hattie and me out for a "Grand Adventure," and this year we went camping again with two of my cousins, Jory and Willow. Hattie and I just got back today. We camped at Burlington Bay campground, and here's some pics from the first day...

Hattie and me in the car on the way there

Quick car selfie

Supper in the camper

Now the second day...

On the pier

On a big rock thing

Having GoGo Squeezers

At DQ

Can't forget the ducks!

I don't have that many photos from today, though. I did take one of a pretty flower bouquet I made.


 I'll try to post tomorrow and hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Looks like an adventure and a great time. Paul would also like to follow your blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making our GAJ a success. And for inventing the "silent" game! πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?