12 Days Till Camp!

 Yay! I'm super excited, but also nervous, but super excited, but also nervous. I'm going to Shamineau for camp for the first time this year. Well, I've already been there before once for the Mother-Daughter Retreat. I went with my sisters (Ella, Lily, Hattie), my Mom, Grammie, Julie (my Grammie's sister), Clara (my second cousin), and Clara's mom. The retreat was really fun. The theme that year was seasons, so they decorated and had events that had something to do with spring, summer, fall, and winter. Like they had a Luau the first night for summer, and a fall festival on the second night. There was also a lot of other fun things for open rec, like the low ropes course and crafts.  Anyways, it was really fun. Here's some photos!






The first photo is us at the high ropes course (left to right; Julie, Whitney, Grammie, Me, Ella, Hattie, Clara, and Lily), the 2nd one is Hattie, Clara, and me, the 3rd is us eating lunch the second day, the 4th we're doing some crafts, and the 5th is us at the luau. I can't wait to go there for summer camp in two weeks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?