Snack time 🫠

 Hieee!! 

I havent actually posted for a while, so here i am! (hehe

In like half an hour I'm going to a volleyball court to play bc one of my friends rents it out at a indoor sports center thing by us. And then tomorrow I'm going to spring training at a club volleyball place called Crossfire!

Right now I'm drinking a RLYY yummy smoothie. Its like a chocolate date one i guess. Here's the recipe if you want to try it! 😊

CHOCOLATE DATE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE : 

- 1 banana 

- 1 to 2 dates

- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (we have the orgain chocolate brand) 

- 1 scoop of chocolate collagen peptides 

- 2 tbsp of almond butter 

- 1/4 to 1/2 cup ice (depends how thick you like your smoothies 

- 1/4 cup (ish) cup almond milk (or any milk you have) 


Blend until...um...blended hehe and enjoy! 


 ~



Heyy!! We got back from volleyball like an hour ago. My nose started bleeding in the middle of a game tho so I had to sit in the bathroom for FOREVERRR! 😭 It's fine now tho lolll

Yay...I finally did a real post haha 🫠 HOPEFULLY I'll post more but well um no promises. See ya! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?