hehe 😢‍🌫️

Heyy!!

I was looking at some of my old posts and then I realized... well... um...some of them are kinda dumb lol But you can't rly blame me bc I started this when I was ten! TEN! Also for some reason I did like a MILLION cat posts so ??

Today I didn't do much, mostly school. *gags* And I have a health test tomorrow, so I had to study a lot today.😭 Other than that it was good tho! 

Yesterday at volleyball we did a lot of passing! We also worked on our hitting and approaches. The last half hour-ish we did a scrimmage, which was my favorite part of it! Its sad tho, bc I only have three practices left! Next Sunday I'm going to be so tired bc all the girls in my family are going to a retreat at Shamineau! This will be the third time we go to the Mother Daughter Retreat. My grandma, my aunt, and some of our cousins and our second cousins (or something like that lol) are coming too. Its soo fun we always stay up so late tho so I'll be rly tired during practice! 🏐

We had rice cakes for lunch and they were so yummy! I don't know what I'll do later, maybe I'll work out or watch a Liv and Maddie or something. 

Byeee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER DAUGHTER RETREAT ❤️

πŸ’– three amigas (part 2) ✨

GUESS WHAT!?